FC2 Bug: /etc/lynx.cfg is broken

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Jul 31 20:53:46 UTC 2004

Dear Alan:

I have much egg on my face. With deepest apologies -- Seems the bug was
with the operator who somehow managed to create a self-reference
lynx-site.cfg by having an "include lynx-site.cfg" in that file.

So, not a bug, and I'm very embarrassed. Very sorry.

Of course, I cannot set the disposition, though those screens are
actually quite accessible, unlike those for filing.