AMD Athelon 64 FX

Jesse Hulsey jessehulsey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 15:20:29 UTC 2004

I have a FX-51 running on a Gigabyte k8nnxp-940 board
with 1GB of Corsair XMS, ECC, registered pc3200 ultra
low latency memory, radeon 9800pro ...  I installed
from fedora core2 DVD.  Everything works fine, runs
great, nice compile speeds. to answer the question,
yes very compatible.  feel free to email if you have
any questions about it or my setup, I am also running
vmware gsx for linux on it with 4 vmachines.

-Jesse Hulsey
jessehulsey at yahoo.com