balsa conflict. (evo and libgtkhtml3)

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 03:34:32 UTC 2004

Trying to Upgrade Evolution, Evolution-data-server and gtkhtml3. I get
the below popup using up2date.

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
balsa  2.2.0-1,FC3,2                     requires libgtkhtml-3.1.so.10

Please modify your package selections and try again.
--

Jim

PS:
Though still working with a 640 x 480 display. I recieved no errors on a
clean install on the Dell at work. This installation is FC2 clean to FC3T1.

Noted as from the advice on this list and the fedora-list. The video
settings in BIOS were set to 128 megs and the range of settings varied
from 32 megs to 512 megs. There was also a video setting for legacy
support. This was set to 1 meg and I changed it to, I believe, 8 megs.

This did not change things for the better. gnome-display-properties
stayed at 640 x 480 and system-config-display still allowed higher settings.