Mailing list problems?

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Wed Jul 21 12:34:24 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 22:55, Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:
> Ok , I've seen it happen for two days already , have checked the
> archives and looks like I'm not going crazy...
> Did you guys notice that every post is being duplicated ? I've noticed
> it on fedora-test-list and I have the impression that the same thing is
> happening on fedora-list also...
> For example , the thread "rpm -vhF foomatic fails" has two entries on
> the archive with the same message ... Same thing happened with "SATA
> boot whish for FC3" ...
> But , the most weird thing is that it is not happening with all messages...

Pedro,

Check your mail client's filters. I'll bet you'll find two for messages
to the fedora-test-list. This will cause duplicate messages to appear in
that folder, one from each filter rule.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 1 kernel 2.4.22-1.2197.nptl on P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
"Perfection is the enemy of good enough."
                         -- Admiral of the Fleet Sergei G. Gorshkov