Still got yum probs on fc3t1 + Evolution 2 beta

David Malcolm dmalcolm at redhat.com
Mon Jul 26 23:28:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 17:44 -0400, John Dennis wrote:
> David rebuilt it a few hours ago, not sure how long it will take to
> actually appear in the repository.

Just to clarify, I've rebuilt gtkhtml3, along with the latest evolution
packages (evolution-1.5.91); hopefully they'll hit rawhide sometime
tonight (I believe a cronjob has to run to push the packages from our
build system into rawhide)

I'm hoping the first Evo 2 beta tarballs will be released sometime this
week and I'll package them up as soon as I can.  Unfortunately there's
been some slippage upstream :-(

Dave