Remote Display.

Ivo Särak ivo at vendomar.ee
Wed Jun 9 08:57:43 UTC 2004

Unfortunately it does not work:

[ivo at sarmax ivo]$ ssh -X ivo at haskaa
ivo at haskaa's password:
Last login: Wed Jun  9 09:28:17 2004
[ivo at haskaa ivo]$ oocalc
Starting OpenOffice.org ...
Aborted
[ivo at haskaa ivo]$

Even if to run:
[ivo at sarmax ivo]$ xhost +
access control disabled, clients can connect from any host
[ivo at sarmax ivo]$ ssh -X ivo at haskaa
ivo at haskaa's password:
Last login: Wed Jun  9 11:56:26 2004 from sarmax
[ivo at haskaa ivo]$ oocalc
Starting OpenOffice.org ...
Aborted
[ivo at haskaa ivo]$