Fedora Core 2 Test Update: k3b-0.11.11-0.fc2

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Fri Jun 25 22:22:13 UTC 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:05:47 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Fedora Test Update Notification

> This update updates k3b to the latest upstream version (0.11.11). It
> supersedes the previous test update to 0.11.10.
>
> If no new regressions are found, this will be pushed live by Thursday,
> July 1.

Latest upstream version is 0.11.12 (June 24th), but I won't mind if this
one made it, so fedora.us can publish updates for rh9 and fc1, too.

0.11.12
Another qt 3.1 compile fix
Mkisofs 2.02 obsoletes the use of -L, -H, and -P. Replaced them by the
long versions.  Fixed GET PERFORMANCE command which caused crashes on some
systems and DMA problems on other.  Default to RAW writing mode for Audio
CDs which contain zero length pregaps since there are so many buggy CD
writers out there failing to create proper CDs in that case.  Backported
new device configuration format fixing all issues with removable devices
(USB,...)  Fix: Some writers return the number of bytes instead of the
number of write speed descriptors in mode page 2a data (thanks to
<simon[AT]munton.demon.co.uk>) Fixed a bug which caused the audio ripping
window to stay greyed out if cddb queries are disabled.  Always use single
click in the tree view like konqi does.