who provides /etc/sysconfig/selinux?

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Fri Jun 4 16:11:57 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 09:57:36AM -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> Todays selinux-polcy-* RPMS attempt to handle the /etc/selinux/config
> and /etc/sysconfig/selinux files in the post install.

What is supposed to be now a graph of dependencies between various
packages in this group?  AFAICS selinux-policy-strict, or
selinux-policy-targeted, which look like they are mutually
exclusive, is supposed to replace older policy and a similar deal
is for policy-sources.  But there are packages policytools
and policytools-gui (I do not have them handy right now so I may
misremember names), which got installed at some moment in a testing
cycle, and which depend on policy.  These packages seem to provide
some utilities which do not have newer counterparts.  Should
they be gone?  Replaced with something else?

   Michal