cups broken for x86_64

Chuck Mead csm at moongroup.com
Sun Jun 6 17:30:21 UTC 2004

Hopefully next weekend I will get a chance to bugzilla this but I
thought I should go ahead and mention it.

I have an x86_64 and an x86 installation of FC2 in my network and cups
works fine on the x86 install but is completely b0rked on the x86_64.
With cups in debug mode I see the following in my logs on the x86_64
machine:

D [06/Jun/2004:12:36:15 -0400] [Job 4] no psname was provided.

That appears over and over again and the gs process does not appear to
*EVER* complete. The machine loads up and becomes very difficult to use
like there's some kind of a race in effect.

Any ideas about what else I can report to help debug this?

--
csm at moongroup.com, head geek
http://moongroup.com