FireWire (was Re: About Bootsplash)

D. D. Brierton darren at dzr-web.com
Mon Jun 7 17:37:40 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 18:28, Chris Adams wrote:

> I'm running 2.6.6-1.422 from updates/testing and FireWire is working for
> me.  It works better than FC1; my DVD burner is seen by default (I had
> to rescan the SCSI bus to get it under FC1).

Yeah, I'm having to use rescan-scsi-bus.sh in FC1 as well. But that is
great news about 2.6.6-1.422. Will that move from testing and be pushed
as an official update for FC2 eventually? I've had my FC2 discs
downloaded and burnt for ages now and I'm dying to get it installed.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren at dzr-web.com          www.dzr-web.com