Evolution 1.5.9

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Tue Jun 8 09:55:29 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 16:37, David Malcolm wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 12:21 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 16:42 +0200, Marian Kopala wrote:
> > > Welcome!
> > >

> > >   Where:
> > > 	evolution-1.5.9*rpm
> > > 	evolution-data-server-0.0.94*rpm
> > > 	soup-0.7.11*rpm
> > > 	gtkhtml-3.1.16*rpm
> > > 	gal-2.1.10*rpm
> > >

> > I don't see a URL to this.  Is that what is missing in your "where"
> > statement?
>
> I'm packaging these up; will be available shortly for your testing
> pleasure.

Am I being particularly dim, or is there no LDAP support for the address
book?

Well, to be more precise, not complete support.

I have gone to contacts, and add, for type I have "On LDAP Servers".

I have filled in all the details, including the log in method as
Distinguished name. However the "Details" tab is greyed out, and the
"Add Contacts Group" is also greyed out.

Am I missing some thing?

Doug