New kernel fails on thinkpad systems

Philip R. Schaffner Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov
Thu Jun 10 15:37:49 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 11:56 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> On the thinkpad 600 series machines the new kernel kills all
> keyboard and mouse I/O - can people try and test the other thinkpad
> systems and see how common the problem is.

424 boots and runs OK on Thinkpad A21p - KB, external PS/2 mouse,
external IDE drive on USB all work.  ACPI not enabled yet - was off by
default due to problems with previous kernels.  Will try to find time to
beat on it some more and report.

Phil