growisofs + rawhide

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 15:26:09 UTC 2004

Hi,

The version of growisofs seems to have problems currently. While the DVD
will burn correctly, the cache never seems to clear and growisofs has to
be killed manually.

This occurs when using k3b

rpm -q mkisofs-2.01-0.a27.4

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,