thoughts on the winXP boot bug

Mike Jensen jent at spicylemons.com
Wed Jun 23 01:08:04 UTC 2004

quit yer bitchin...it has been a documented bug from day one, you should do
some research before doing anything on a production machine.  Also you will
be able to get off any critical data with a linux boot cd like knoppix STD or
something.  Then just throw an image or install windows or what ever you
fellas do.

--
Cheers,
Mike Jensen