Install Problem (system reboot)

David.Estacio at sycoleman.com David.Estacio at sycoleman.com
Mon Mar 1 18:04:23 UTC 2004

I downloaded, checked the MD5SUMs and burned CDs for the Core 2 Test 1
release.  When attempting to install this software on my test machine,
Toshiba laptop K6-2 366, 128M RAM (I know, I know, but its my test machine),
I get to the initial screen (Fedora Core test) - install or upgrade in
graphical mode press <enter> etc...    I press enter and get the normal
....."  it's at this point that it fails.  What happens is the progress
indicator starts across the screen and then the machine reboots.  I have
tried this same disk on other computers and the disk is not bad, I'm not
sure what else to try.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I did try all
the normal boot options though I don't believe it's making it far enough for
any of those to matter.

Thanks
David