Fedora FC2-T1 on NC8000 or NW8000

Aldert E. van der Laan aldert at vdlaan.yi.org
Sat Mar 6 14:54:30 UTC 2004

I am able to get a graphical screen but only with the VESA driver.
The video board is an ATI Mobility 9600 Pro.

This morning I will conduct further testing.

The NW8000 carries the ATI FireGL-T2.

I will send the ID strings to the persons that are developing the
drivers for Fedora and also keep a close eye on the XFree mailing lists.

Aldert.