up2date problems

BC fedora at networklifeline.net
Fri Mar 12 01:07:50 UTC 2004

I have been unable to get an up2date to work all day today. I have core 2 installed. when I run the up2date all day today I get dependencies not being met. Now I have re-installed doing an "everything" install 6.4gb and I still get dependence errors. What give ? anyone know what is going on ? This full install is big anyway and probably slowing the machine down. I am going to re-install again to a smaller install and wait till I hear back to try to update it.

BC