Evolution HTTP links

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Mar 15 05:44:52 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 21:07 -0800, Sean Earp wrote:
> Is there anything that can be done to
> change this silly requirement?  Am I missing anything?  Any
> information/suggestions/flames/thoughts would be much appreciated.  Thanks,

I've never had this problem, Evolution 1.5.* has always obeyed the
browser preference I set with gnome-default-applications-properties
(galeon, in my case).

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> LCA, RHCE
Red Hat Sales Engineer || Aurora SPARC Linux Project Leader

"The author's mathematical treatment of the conception of purpose is
novel and highly ingenious, but heretical and, so far as the present
social order is concerned, dangerous and potentially subversive. Not
to be published." -- Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"