xserver update problem?

Thomas Molina tmolina at cablespeed.com
Fri Mar 19 10:48:56 UTC 2004

I assume the following is because of xorg rpm dependency problems.  I'm
not sure why some people are able to do the update and some aren't.  I
haven't modified yum's configuration nor up2date's configuration, so it is
still however it came with the test distro.  The text copied below is the
entire output from issuing the command.

[root at dad root]# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 - Development Tree
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
..Package XFree86-devel needs XFree86-libs = 4.3.0-64, this is not
available.
Package XFree86-xfs needs XFree86-libs = 4.3.0-64, this is not available.
Package XFree86 needs XFree86-libs = 4.3.0-64, this is not available.
Package XFree86-twm needs XFree86-libs = 4.3.0-64, this is not available.