GDM is broken does not allow user to XDPM into another machine

Peter A. Banks peter_banks at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 17:40:29 UTC 2004

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:30:30 -1000
From: Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com>
To: fedora-test-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: GDM is broken does not allow user to XDPM into another machine
 if in the graphical display greeter.

Peter A. Banks wrote:
> Even if this feature is enabled in gdmconfig.
> Regards
> pab

Which specific version of gdm?  FC1 or FC1.90?

Warren

I am running version 2.5.90.1-1 gdm. On a daily upgraded test 1.90 test1. I
just did a triple check. And the Options for XDPM login to other machines is
not in the Bluecurve theme( I presume it in session Menu item) GDM is
running.
This was not a fresh install. IE. It has been through numerous version and
rawhide upgrades for over a year. Maybe a newer Bluecurve theme is not
overwriting an older one's files.
Regards
pab