Nautilus problems

Marcus Schuetz biped at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 15:55:56 UTC 2004

Alexander Larsson wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 14:14, Marcus Schuetz wrote:
>
>>Alexander Larsson released the following into the bitstream on 03/02/04

>>[snip]
>>

>>>Did this work in 2.5.7? There were some changes to the launching code in
>>>2.5.8.
>>
>>I fairly certain it did.
>

> All right. Fixed in eel cvs.

You're da man :-)

And on the missing trash icon problem: I re-checked the gconf entry and
noticed that /apps/nautilus/desktop/trash_icon_name is a boolean instead
of a string. I changed the type to string in
~/.gconf/apps/nautilus/desktop/%gconf.xml but unfortunately the icon is
still a no-show :(

:: Marcus