up2date ..not fetching headers for kdelibs-3.2.0-1.4

Dave Waller dwaller at precisiondrive.com
Wed Mar 3 16:46:18 UTC 2004

I have pretty much given up on up2date.  The server must be too busy or
something like that because it tries and now it hung on a2ps.

I am pretty current on packages but I ftp'd them manually and then
faught with rpm -F *.rpm  and rpm -Uvh *.rpm on groups of files to get
there.  Right now up2date is saying that I only need about 12 packages
that were updated last night.

Dave