Dual Head Problem FC2test1

Pratik Mehta PMehta at soa.org
Thu Mar 4 21:16:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

 I have an ATI M9 card which can use screen spanning for two monitors, i know that because it works well when in boot into XP, but for FC2test1, it seems to be working but it does not span for the two monitors even though i have the options checked for "Dual Head" and "Screen Spanning". What happens is that my laptop screen and the other monitor that i have attached show the same thing. So if i open mozilla then i cannot move the window into the other monitor.
any help is appreciated....

- Pratik