1.5 Evolution problems

Bart Kalita bartk at clara.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 21:34:54 UTC 2004

Well,

I managed to install evolution just yesterday evening  and  had a quick
look around,  setup  pop e-mail account  and was upset that  "front
page"  or  rather  "summary page"  was gone  (  one of  my favourites
)  closed  the program and went to bed.

Today  Evolution refuses to start .  while trying to start it form
console I got "segmentation fault" and nothing more.

since I do not have yum running an overnight update proces I can't even
start to think what might be the problem.

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux user #347493   Fedora Core 2

www.bart-domain.com    www.astradine.no-ip.org