Dual Head Problem FC2test1

Dave Waller dwaller at precisiondrive.com
Thu Mar 4 22:19:25 UTC 2004

I had to add this to the /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf file in the
[server-Standard] section

#command=/usr/X11R6/bin/X -audit 0
command=/usr/X11R6/bin/X -audit 0 +xinerama -layout multi

The layout multi is a layout that I edited into the XF86Config file.

I had a working XF86Config that I got working on RH8 a while ago.  That
I got working with the XFree86 -configure option but that seems missing now.

Dave