DVD Players & these DeCSS Rulings

Lewt @ Linux Warcry lewt at warcry.com
Fri Mar 5 22:03:47 UTC 2004

Not in the sense of copying DVD's in Viewing them.  I dont care to copy
anything other than data to dvd's since I'm sure normal dvd's are 2
layer and couldnt fit on a single layer cd.

Of course like any of my music Cd's I keep copies in my car and the
originals in their cases.  Keeps them new.  Same as I did with cassette
tapes.