ATI Radeon Drivers can't use FC2 RPM kernels

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Tue Mar 9 09:16:21 UTC 2004

Mark Fonnemann wrote:

>    what doesn't work exactly? i doubt the talented people here (which
>certainly doesn't include myself) will be able to help you unless you are more
>specific. thanks....
>
>mark. :-)

Probably the same that happened to me happened to him: the drivers
wouldnt compile for some reason. I've tryed all the patches available
and none made it compile.
I simply gave up on the drivers , as I dont need 3d acceleration on
linux and because I believe that support to the 2.6 kernel is not
official on the ATI drivers.

But I'm gonna test the tutorial that Erich posted and later I'll post
the errors I get..

--
Pedro Macedo