VMware with FC2T1

Ben Steeves bcs at metacon.ca
Wed Mar 10 03:29:22 UTC 2004

Anyone have any luck getting VMware 4 to work against FC2 Test 1?  I
downloaded and ran vmware-any-any-update53.tar.gz as suggested in
numerous places, and I do have kernel-source installed (I'm running the
latest dev kernel, kernel-2.6.3-2.1.246).

vmware-config.pl keeps complaining about not being able to find
'/usr/src/linux-2.6.3-2.1.246/include/linux/version.h', which, indeed,
does not appear to exist.

Any success stories?  Am I doing something incredibly dumb?  (It's
certainly a possibility!!!)

Ben
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs at metacon.ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )               ben.steeves at unb.ca