Upgrading to FC2 test 1 from RH9

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Mar 12 00:32:03 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 12.03.2004 schrieb ThatEvoGuy um 01:14:

> I'm currently in the process of downloading FC2 test 1.  I'm a current
> RH9 user and I'm looking to upgrade.  What, if anything will I lose by
> doing the upgrade (e-mail settings, etc...).
>
> Is there a step by step upgrade guide available?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Wayne

1) please do no hijack threads: always start a new thread with an empty
mail window, otherwise your mail references to a total different topic
and is wrongly sorted in within mail clients

2) FC2 test 1 is what it is called: a test version for testing purposes,
so things do not work perfect even not proper in all concerns

3) if you want an upgrade choose Fedora Core 1 and later, in May, Fedora
Core 2

4) to upgrade to FC1 either do an online upgrade using yum or do an
upgrade install using the 3 system CDs

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 01:27:26 up 3 days, 1:46, load average: 0.01, 0.08, 0.23
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]