up2date problems

BC fedora at networklifeline.net
Fri Mar 12 14:14:48 UTC 2004

Ok I updated the yum app and tried again. Please help I can't do a full update.

here is the error I am getting now:

 yum --exclude=gstreamer update
[root@********.***#yum --exclude=gstreamer update
Unable to find pid
Server: Fedora Core 1.90 - Development Tree
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.....Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package rhythmbox needs libgstcontrol-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package rhythmbox needs libgstreamer-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package gnome-media needs libgstreamer-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package gstreamer-plugins needs /usr/bin/gst-register-0.7, this is not available.
Package gstreamer-plugins needs gstreamer >= 0.7.5, this is not available.
Package gstreamer-plugins needs libgstcontrol-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package gstreamer-plugins needs libgstreamer-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package sound-juicer needs libgstreamer-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package nautilus-media needs gstreamer >= 0.7.4, this is not available.
Package nautilus-media needs libgstreamer-0.7.so.6, this is not available.
Package gnome-applets needs libgstreamer-0.7.so.6, this is not available.