Konqueror shivers

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Fri Mar 12 23:26:51 UTC 2004

Hi,
whenever I open the konqueror in the standard filemanagment-view (in the left
field the directorys, in the right field the files), I am unable to change
the width of the fields: the line which divides the window into two fields
shivers between the old and the new postion, and it always jumpes back to the
old position if I try to "drop" the line at the new position.

I use KDE 3.2.1, the failure was there with KDE 3.2 too, my Fedora is the
Fedora from the development tree.
The used Theme is Platik, but it does not depend on different themes, effects
or something like that, I changed everything I was able to, but nothing
happened.

Is there someone with the same Problem?

Roland