Mainstream Usability

Jason Knight tuxpenguin at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 13 21:32:28 UTC 2004

I have seen the suggestion of using http://www.bootsplash.org/ a nice
pretty booter that I believe Suse uses and that I would like to see
fedora adopt. I agree that it is somewhat repulsive to the computer
illiterate to see all of that text go across the screen. Being brought
up with Windows they are apt to think that something is going wrong
since the text is moving so fast. (that's what my parents would think at
least)

--
Jason Knight
Fedora Core 1 Test 1 *x86_64*