man command giving error

Eric Ebert techs_21 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 03:12:28 UTC 2004

When I do man logout or man login at the shell I get the following when I press q to
quit:

/usr/bin/nroff: line 69:  3862 Done                    /usr/bin/iconv -f ${charset_in} -t
utf-8 ${TMPFILE}
      3863                       | /usr/bin/groff -mtty-char -Tutf8 $opts 2>/dev/null
      3866 Broken pipe             | /usr/bin/iconv -f utf-8 -t ${charset_out}//translit

What component would I file this under in bugzilla? Is anybody else seeing this problem?

Eric