My problems with FC2 test1

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Sun Mar 14 15:16:34 UTC 2004

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 09:59:24AM -0500, Swamper wrote:
> Anyone have suggestions for a router company that hasn't totally
> sold out to Microsoft?  I see the Cisco Systems logo at the
> bottom of the Linksys pages which only confused me more because
> I always thought Cisco was on top of the router game.

Cisco bought them, but that doesn't mean the two are integrated yet.
Cisco has also had ECN problems long ago with old old kit, but they did
fix those (and then people kept running old IOS for years until the day
that all the ECN buggy IOS releases were hit by a security bug which helped
no end in cleaning up 8))