KDE menu-structure, configs and icons lost

Roland Wolters wolters.liste at gmx.net
Sun Mar 14 19:10:07 UTC 2004

Once upon a time Lars wrote:
> same menu problems here

Here not only menu problems:
- KDE does not save configs
- problems with allocations of konqueror and editors
- konqueror does not start embedded tools for opnening text documents, for
example, it starts the "normal action" programs
- I can not see where KDE get its menu - structure from; kmenuedit alsways
starts with the actual menu, but there are some icons I can't see in the real
menu
- no failures while running kmenuedit in the konsole
- .xsession-errors shows many "trying without Euro"

Seems to be a very difficult and very important error, KDE is not really
usable with these problems!

Roland