please add maildrop

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 12:16:30 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 6:19 pm, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 03:57:21PM -0700, Lamont R. Peterson wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 06:44, Neal D. Becker wrote:
> > > maildrop-1.6.2.tar.bz2 will build  RPMS for fedora right out of the
> > > box, IIRC.
> > >
> > > Please add this.
> >
> > I will put in my vote to include maildrop.
>
> Why you will not submit packages to fedora.us?  There is quite
> a few "extras" there.  Or is 'maildrop' already available there?
> I did not look.

I'd like to start submitting to fedora, but there are some reasons I haven't

1) I dont' want to take ownership for a package I might not have time or
expertise to support

2) I know basics of rpm spec files but need to learn a bit more about details,
and I'm not sure where to get educated

3) Step 1 said to submit introduction.  I tried this about 3 times and it
seems my mail disappeared into the ether.  So I never progressed past this
step.