tvtime - no signal

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sun Mar 21 00:30:46 UTC 2004

Once upon a time Sunday 21 March 2004 4:33 am, Richard Ayer III wrote:
> I tried to run tvtime again today, just for kicks, and it actually
> loaded! (this is a first for me) But it has no signal; and the terminal
> output "videoinput: Cannot open capture device /dev/video0: No such device"
> So my question is, what do I need to do to set things up to use tvtime
> with my ATI AIW Radeon 9800 Pro?
>
> TIA,
> Richard Ayer III

Probably not going to help  but i have found tvtime just plain doesnt work i
get constantly no signal message and a blue screen. xawtv on the other had
works fine to me it seems that somethings not right with tvtime.  i havent
looked into it totally yet  i have a bttv based card and have the the bttv
module loaded with correct options and the tuner module with the correct
options.

Dennis