Core 2 test 1 iso's for AMD 64?

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Mon Mar 22 18:25:13 UTC 2004

On Monday 22 March 2004 13:10, Peter Boy wrote:
> If I remember correctly, someone made unofficially a set of iso's of
> core 2 test 1 available, compiled for AMD 64. Unfortunately I can't find
> the message. Can someone give me a link?

I believe this was originally planned but was cancelled since Test2 (which
would have x86_64 iso's from the start) was to happen "real soon".
Unfortunately "real soon" slipped.  Even more unfortunate is that I cannot
find a mirror which has all of the needed x86_64 files in the development
tree so I cannot even try that.  Oh well, only 7 more days until Test2 ... I
hope.
--
Gene