MrProject vs. "Planner"

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Tue Mar 23 05:44:56 UTC 2004

FC2 includes a project management tool called MrProject, but it appears
(at least to me) that MrProject has stopped development and a group has
restarted work on it under the name "Planner".  I did this little
research since MrProject couldn't restore my saved files and I figured
there would be a bugfix for the problem - which there isn't since
MrProject is apparently no longer maintained (though Planner has a fix
for this and can read MrProject saves).  If anyone knows for sure on
this maybe MrProject should be replaced with Planner in rawhide?

MrProject website:
http://mrproject.codefactory.se/
Planner website:
http://planner.imendio.org/