Evolution

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 08:39:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

Is there any real reason which Evolution is way slower than any other
piece of email software available?

I don't have spamassassin turned on and emails still come down slowly.
If I use any other piece of email software, mail rockets down.

The only thing I can think of is that I still have the spamc rules set
on my filters, but that shouldn't really be taking so much time should
it?

TTFN

Paul
--
"Discovery is, in it's essence, a matter of re-arranging or transforming
evidence in such a way that one is enabled to go beyond the evidence so