Core 2 test 1 iso's for AMD 64?

Piet Delaney piet at www.piet.net
Tue Mar 23 21:17:04 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 12:48, Justin M. Forbes wrote:
> On Monday 22 March 2004 13:10, Peter Boy wrote:
> > If I remember correctly, someone made unofficially a set of iso's of
> > core 2 test 1 available, compiled for AMD 64. Unfortunately I can't find
> > the message. Can someone give me a link?
> >

> I decided against providing the test1 ISOs mainly so that I could spend a
> bit more time focusing on other things.  Test 2 should have x86_64 ISOs.
> The devel tree has been installable for quite some time, though it has been
> difficult in the past couple of weeks to find a complete mirror.  As of
> this weekend, it seems the relevant i?86 packages have been added to the
> x86_64 tree as well.

Is
	   http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/pub/distributions/fedora-devel/x86_64

a good source for the current devel tree?

I'm trying to update my Core1 amd64 with a 2.6 kernel. I had some
problems with the 2.6.3 kernel with the USB mouse. I didn't see the
redhat changes in the kernel SOURCES. There are lots of 2.4 patches
and a few 2.6.3 patches but I didn't see any USB related patches.

-piet