Bug Buddy or Bugzilla submissions

Deji Akingunola deji_aking at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 24 03:52:13 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 22:01, Jim Cornette wrote:

> What I was trying to do to the clock applet was to change it to 12 hr
> format and to check the date to be present within the applet.
>
> Is this problem present for anyone else? I didn't set the properties
> ahead of time on the 17th or 18th.

I encountered the same crash, and i use bug-buddy to fill the bug with
GNOME bugzilla; below is an excerpt of the response to the bugzilla
report.

+
+------- Additional Comments From vincent at vuntz.net  2004-03-20 03:56
-------
+Thanks. The bug is already fixed in the latest release.
+
+*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 136721 ***

Deji