my little hat is gone

Hmmm, the little hat for the "Foot" menu is gone.. it
happened when I updated the 300+ packages during my xorg conversion, so I
have no idea which one did it :)

Does anyone else have a "hat" menu, did the name of the package change by
chance and I just need to install a different one? I get a white paper
with a red X .. looks like a "image not found" type of picture.

Tommy