Difficulties with IC Ensemble Inc ICE1724 [Envy24HT] and snd_ice1724

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Mar 26 06:14:41 UTC 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 17:19, Jason Knight wrote:
> This is a problem with ALSA, I have filed a bug report on ALSA's bug
> tracker Mantis (I have a Chaintech ZNF3-150 as well). If you wish to see
> the status of the bug please see my forum I setup at
> http://bhpdc-forums.dyndns.org/alsa or check the official bugnotes at
> https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000
>142
>
> Currently the specific chipset (the VT1720) is not programmed into alsa
> and one of the devs is trying to get Vias information at the moment.

Ah!  Great to hear that work is being done.  In the mean time, I'll toss
back in the SB Live that I removed in favor of this board's onboard sound
(so that I could use the front audio panel).

Cheers!

--
Jesse Keating RHCE	(http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team	(http://www.fedoralegacy.org)