SSH and charset

Valery Suhomlinov goodguy at goodguy.spb.ru
Mon Mar 29 10:18:04 UTC 2004

Hi, everyone,

	I'm using ru_RU.UTF8 locale on my machine and when I'm trying to connect
through ssh to other server with ru_RU.CP1251 locale I'm unabled to see
russian characters in the console. When I ran unicode_stop before this, I can
see messed characters from other character table. Is where any possibility to
tell ssh to convert between CP1251 and UTF8 in such connections?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

--
Best regards.
Valery Suhomlinov

Better tried by twelve than carried by six.
-- Jeff Cooper