FC2 test 2.

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Mon Mar 29 15:36:00 UTC 2004

Okay is Test 2 out?  I'm trying my best to update my test 1 to Xorg using
the script so graciously provided by members of this list.  But I'm
getting an error not able to find a suitable mirror.  I am now seeing
various mentions of 1.91 on the man Fedora page when you open Mozilla on
Test 1, as well as when running the script to update to XOrg.  Is it just
a traffic issue or has test2 been delayed?

--
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Mark Haney
Development, Systems and Network Administration
DoctorDirectory.com
http://www.doctordirectory.com