DVD iso too big ?

Dan Goodes fedora-list at planetmirror.com
Mon Mar 29 22:46:38 UTC 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 at 19:54, Matias Feliciano wrote:

> FC2-test2-i386-DVD.iso size is 4306010112 (more than 4Go) but httpd
> server indicate only 11042816 (~ 11Mo).

Apache HTTPD has a (long standing) issue with large files. I run a mirror
site (planetmirror.com) and have found that Rsync is the only reliable way
to download the file successfully. Having said that, some FTP servers also
allegedly work.

Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  dang at planetmirror.com

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com