FC2T2 Upgrade & SELinux

netopml at newview.com netopml at newview.com
Mon Mar 29 23:50:55 UTC 2004

res at ausics.net (Res) writes:
> > Not it's not. You install both policy and checkpolicy rpms, you reboot. You
> > run "fixfiles relabel", you reboot one more time and you're done. And it's
> > all in the FAQ whose url was given prior and in the release notes...
> >

> instlal reboot, change setting reboot, sounds more like windows every f'in
> day

To be frank, the last one is optional, it's just recommended (as per
FAQ). I'm not even sure the first one is needed, it's just that I haven't
look if there's a way to start selinux on any running system...
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer              E-Mail : mathieu at newview.com
       Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
                    explained by stupidity.
                     -- Hanlon's Razor --