FC2 test2 is a BAD joke

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Tue Mar 30 04:51:53 UTC 2004

Boots off old hardware for a kickstart. I used a CDRW written under Windows
XP on a DELL OPTIPLEX GX260.

Dell OPTIPLEX Gxa 266 PII booted with some CD drive, possibly the original.

It does seem to be a little slow on the install from NFS mounted drives this
time compared to test1 and FC1. Maybe I am imagining it, I would have to
time it to be sure and I have creamed test1 due to lack of space on the
server.