FC2T2 Upgrade & SELinux

Gene Smith gds at chartertn.net
Tue Mar 30 05:06:59 UTC 2004

netopml at newview.com wrote, On 03/29/2004 06:25 PM:
> cra at WPI.EDU ("Charles R. Anderson") writes:
>
>>Upgrading to SELinux is too hard.
>

> Not it's not. You install both policy and checkpolicy rpms, you reboot. You
> run "fixfiles relabel", you reboot one more time and you're done. And it's
> all in the FAQ whose url was given prior and in the release notes...

 From a clean install using the FC2 Test1 4-CD's I have kept updated
with yum, including the xorg upgrade. When I boot, I see that I am at
version 1.91. Are you saying I do not need to create 4 more FC2 T2 CD's
and do another clean install to reach true FC2 T2? I can just obtain the
"policy" rpms  and install them per the FAQ? (I understand that testing
the installer from scratch is beneficial, but right now I would rather
not go that route if possible.)
Tkx,
-gene
p/s: Only problem I am seeing is X lock-ups and running glxinfo crashes
X as described in a previous post and bugzilla.